Neko

Neko means 'cat' in Japanese, which I somehow learned. Yes I do have a strange obsession with cats and japanese culture, don't nag me about it. Please go to the footer and play the song there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Saturday, November 04, 2006

(if you couldn't guess who the last kitty was, it was Rei Kon from beyblade. Here's a new cat, and this one should be easier to identify)
What Makes YOU so Special?
please don't kill me, it's my next question

Could researchers have accomplished this project 100 years ago? 50? 25?
Why is the timing of the Genographic Project important?
How important are the indigenous groups to the project?


Some Technology needed for the Genographic project are things that reads peoples DNA, or perhaps some type of lie detector (do those things really exist? O.o) so when people are interviewed, they will tell the truth about their origins. Maybe they could use satellite images of earth to map out and trace peoples origins. There are some CG programs to produce how the world looked like up to say..... the medevil times. I strongly doubt this project could have been done 50-100 years ago. The reason for this is because we lacked the technology and knowledge to do this. The only way to have done this was by keeping a record of the family tree. Even then, the ink=pencil fades away or could have been lost in a fire (most likely XD from most of the historic feild trips i've been to).

I doubt that the researchers could have completed this task years ago, we hardly had the technology for it. Even if we did, then I would be too expensive to fund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home