Neko

Neko means 'cat' in Japanese, which I somehow learned. Yes I do have a strange obsession with cats and japanese culture, don't nag me about it. Please go to the footer and play the song there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Saturday, November 04, 2006


(I told you people i had an obsession with anime and cats. Points awarded if you can guess who this is)
Journal number three
(man i should put the title of the question here huh?)
again question is found here
  1. War video games? Wow I always thought that was a myth *sweatdrop*. Don't give me that look i'm not into video games. Yes i am aware i have mentioned not having a play stiation two in my last post and my reason for that is.....I wanted to use it as a DVD player, NOT for those games. Back to the point.....WOW war video games. In my opinion it's because of the male half of the population, no offence boys. Boys are in a way...violent, and enjoy watching/playing violent and destructive things. (they scare me O.o alight might i add. If you boys out there are offendedstop reading this post and move onto the next blog. If you are planning to strangle me *sticks out tounge* you don't know me. ahhh the wonders of technology) guys are the only people who can watch scary movies and laugh at the gory parts. media portrays them as people who like to watch a fight. I guess that's why it is soo appealing. don't get me wrong, girls could fight too, but it's more of the slapping variety
  2. video games are what i just called them.....games. If people are influenced to do these thing if real life, then i don't think the retail stores should sell them. Games are fun to play, so they shouldn't look horrible. If i were to play these war games of wich you speak of, then i really shouldn't see something like green blood or my enimies flying through a wall. The way i see it, games are like an escape, everyone needs them.For me it's my anime fanficts, books or drawings. Others might be a really good movie or an interesting hobby. if the images in the videogame are cheesy and fake, it shatters our illusion. I believe this is just for fun (my brother says it should be real because he can't do these thing in real life)
  3. ......i don't know. I don't hate them, but then again i am not jumping for joy about it. i mean come on , a few minutes ago i thought it was a myth. I just want to leave it at that

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home