Neko

Neko means 'cat' in Japanese, which I somehow learned. Yes I do have a strange obsession with cats and japanese culture, don't nag me about it. Please go to the footer and play the song there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Saturday, November 04, 2006

(you didn't think I'd have a cat blog without a pic of a cat do you?)

Well here is my next journal entry
here is the question
Before I answer the first question, let me point out that not everyone in the school has an ipod (me being one of them lol). Sometimes it is easier for me to break up the lectures into very short speeches. I hate being cramped into a classroom and read, I prefer to take a walk and listen to these lectures. Using and ipod when i'm bored and have spare time would help greatly (if i had an ipod mind you) I'm a completely random person, and i really don't stay organized for long. so to answer ms huebner's question, then yes I do believe I can learn very well with an ipod! (you know what i'm about to point out here so i won't bother)

(wow i just realized I had to answer two questions and i had to go bach and do some editing *sweatdrops*. and if you don't get the sweatdrop comment, you don't watch enough anime)


Yes i think mary ward should start this program, i support it 100% (the perfect excuse to beg my parents for an ipod muahahahaha. My dad's wallet must suffer.....) um you didn't hear that little outburst. This is the modern world, we may do some ignorant things like polluting to make the ipod and other technology (a playstation2 is another think i don't have....for those of you who don't know me, you probably think i'm a selfish brat right now huh? It doesn't really matter since i don't know you, or how you look like. I might not even know your name. see? it doesn't affect me xD) but we still embrace it and live in a densely populated city filled with smog AND technology. Why shouldn't we use an ipod in the classroom? Before it used to be a distraction from learning, and our teachers had to threaten us with a phone call home to get us to put it away. (cell phones apply here to, but the topic is about ipods and not cell phones- which i do have *does victory dance*). If we do run this program, then ipods would have a purpose in the school. (then i can tell someone to buy it for me)
a disadvantage is the fact that ipods are expensive and not everyone has them (me being one of them. you must be tired of reading my constant complaints about this aren't you?) even if the school provided an ipod to each student (becoming the best school in the world if it did) there would be a problem with that itself. It would tempt some of the students (*mock gasp* not me though) to steal the ipods and sell it for some extra cash. (you know once someone went threw my bag and stole my pencil case. Laugh it up if you will, but for someone who takes art, it means they will be behind in their work). No one will attend classes anymore (school become useless because everyone is learning from an ipod).Ne because i am soo lazy today (and there are like three more for me to answer) i shall let you go.....for now muahahahahaha *chokes on retainer* cough cough....ouch

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Anri Lin said…

    Aww the cat is so cute

    Also, nice work on the post. ^^

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger agatha027 said…

    Hey Rhea funny blog! I liked your bracket comments and agree with your point about kids not wanting to go to school if hey had an ipod. It would be a distraction too but the fact that it would cause people to not go to school is why I think we should stick to regular lessons only maybe use ipods for reviews/recaps of things we learn. Once again great blog bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home